Monday 23 November 2020

Wes Penre: video 236 Q and A session 62

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/11/22/video-236-qa-session-62/

I can’t say that I agree with Wes’ s comments on Seth, being a clairvoyant I am picking up negative energy from Seth and I feel Jane Roberts was very naïve in communicating with this entity. I am very very against channelling, and I used to be a channel. If you have read through Wes’s papers even he warns people against channelling.

This poor woman suffered as a result of her channelling. A google search will reveal this and I also have covered this on my blog not too long ago. I also noticed Wes seems to contradict himself a lot over the past 12 months. Yes, Wes has discovered more information but I do feel he is a little misdirected.

I appreciate the fact that he means well and has done amazing work over many years. There is no disputing that. I strongly advise against channelling on mental health grounds and the danger of entity attachments. These channelled entities are known for lying, and causing mayhem. To indulge in this caper is an ego trip that results in danger. Like people who foolishly believe in Ashtar command etc, it is all highly dangerous rubbish and should be avoided. There is no Galactic Federation it is all a con, some of it is actually military intelligence behind this and the other end is dark ET’s but do so at your own risk and end up in a psych ward. Don’t say you weren’t warned. 

Obviously people that insist on this path are deeply lacking any true concept of true spirituality and are insecure. That is the perfect model to attract  archonic and dark ET’s.