Tuesday 23 February 2021

End of posts new blog on its way

 I have finally taken copies of all the posts that I want to keep. There will not be any more posts on this blog. 

Please allow two to three weeks for me to get this done. It is a slow job and a real hassle. You can still see my Facebook page which is attached to my website. The new blog will be linked as soon as it is up and running. 

More nature and laughs too. So hang in there peeps.

 My website for booking with links to Facebook and Instagram. https://alexfulfordmedium.com/  This website has replaced my old website as of late 2023. 

I may move my Facebook to WeMe very soon as I am over Facebook.


https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/ The new blog 

Update: MeWe doesn’t seem to be very popular unfortunately and the people who were interested in my page only wanted to promote themselves. I was absolutely disgusted by the ignorance of these people and I discontinued my MeWe page. Don’t waste your time on that site.