Thursday 11 February 2021

AMA president slams nebuliser use at holiday inn after covid quarantine outbreak

I am surprised that the general public were not told about this danger much sooner. Small children and elderly people often use a nebuliser for asthma.

There should be signs up everywhere warning the public in hotels and other places of this  danger. Perhaps constantly advertising on all media; to help people be more aware of the danger. What if you have a compromised immune system and happen to be in quarantine at the same time as an infected person? It is also possible to come in contact with an exposed person like a shift worker or security guard when they are off duty while you are out shopping.