Sunday 1 November 2020

Wes Penre: Simon Magus and Jesus Christ

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/10/31/simon-magus-and-jesus-christ/

An other interesting article from Wes, I have always had a bad feeling about Seth. I noticed in the comments someone also question Seth wondering if the Seth in the book by Jane Roberts is the Same person. I have read this book and got a horrible feeling from it. That Seth was evil and may not even be who he said he was. 

I for one do not trust anyone in the bible teaching, and I am also a little wary of the Gnostics. It is not that I don’t trust them, more like are they way too trusting in what they accept from the non physical world. As we know they tolerated other religions teachings, but the others treated the Gnostics with contempt and they showed no tolerance to the Gnostics. Trust can often be our folly. As I have found on many occasions.