Monday 25 March 2019

Never call them Archons

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/01/31/never-call-them-archons/
Cameron Day is being polite, I just call them the poop stains of the universe.

 I always tell clients about Cameron's website and it is on the Useful Stuff page on the hand out that I give my clients along with Meta history with John Lamb  Lash Wes Penre and a few others.

Yesterday I had a very switched on man come to see me and he said he has finally found someone that understands what he is talking about. I guess he was meant to come and see me. We had a very long chat about the reality of this world and the clear and present dangers. 

He went home with even more stuff to read about, lol. I know I will see him again.


Image result for archonsImage result for archonsImage result for archons