Tuesday 15 December 2020

The Lancet: Earl Grey tea intoxication

 https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(02)08436-2/fulltext

Omg, I would never have thought Earl Grey tea could cause muscle cramps. But this guy must spend a lot of time going to the toilet, lol. He must have some bladder, that’s all that I can say 🤣🤣🤣

I have bad leg cramps at present, I drink this tea every day. But no more than 4 or maybe 5 cups a day, from 7.30 am to bed time. I am using magnesium trans dermally at present to help with Fibromyalgia symptoms. So I am glad that I came across this as I was googling 😊 I will switch to black tea and see what happens. I don’t think that I am having too much Earl Grey. But I assume this Bergamot builds up in the system. I was actually thinking of growing Bergamot to flavour black tea, scratch that idea 😳

I grew it once years ago in a tub but the hot weather killed it because of where I put the pot. Ah well we live and learn. Happy tea drinking peeps 🫖🫖