Wednesday 25 March 2020

Greetings Possums, Alex is still available for Phone and Skype readings

Greetings Possums, just letting you know that I am still available to do Phone and Skype readings.
As I work internationally that tells you that I do not need to have you face to face to do a reading.

I do not use any other platform other than Skype or phone. But you will still have the same lovely quality reading that face to face gives and from the comfort of your own home. How cozy is that?

  Image result for cat using the phone

www.alexfulfordmedium.com.au

30 min reading $75   Or $130 for 60  mins. If using Skype you can record your reading and if you want privacy you can just shield the camera.

Just click on the link and click on the white drop down box that says Phone/Skype readings, and follow the prompts. You will be taken into PayPal as a guest and it issues a receipt 😍  please read my testimonials too.