Thursday 4 April 2019

Video 135: THE BIG PICTURE SERIES PART 3 || Where does the Story REALLY ...



Please watch in YouTube mode, and read the comments. You will notice a person saying be wary of John Lamb Lash, I agree with him. I should have made it clearer on my blog about reading his work. I really mean about the soul trap. I do not actually endorse him or anyone really. It is just breaking new people in to this area on knowledge and I also mention Cameron Day is good reading, but always form your own opinion.

The reason I sometimes say read John L.L and Cameron Day is to show a comparison to Wes and also Wes's work is very heavy reading for many people. I am used to this sort of stuff but if you are really new to the information it could be information overload.  Just be flexible and take it in small steps.