Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Supernatural Magazine: Living with Psychic Children by Alex Fulford


http://supernaturalmagazine.com/articles/living-with-psychic-children
Just published, I just got the email from the editor for my article. So this takes you right to the page. I have left my copy up on the blog too though. Not sure if I should keep doing that, double up though.

Anyway it's all good LOL. I have just done my live broadcast on A1R, Thanks to the poor quality internet service from our Internet provider, it had to be done by phone though. I have been on the phone to the service provider to complain but it is out of my hands at this stage, I have no internet other than using a Dongle that I borrowed for the emergency, crackling on the phone line and no TV.
Not that I like tv at all, but my family need that. NOT HAPPY JAN.... NOT HAPPY!