Tuesday 24 February 2015

UPDATE Wes Penre Level 5 Paper 14

http://wespenre.com/5/PDF/FifthLevelOfLearningPaper14-the-end-of-kali-yuga--when-the-world-religions-become-as-one.pdf

Here we are at paper 14, wow. I have been hanging out for this stuff. Please download this in pdf.
Share with your friends and help spread this amazing work.

Important update! John Best made me aware of a mistake I'd made in Paper #14 in the paragraph that mentions ADD and ADHD. Unfortunately, I had not completed my train of thought, and the unfinished paragraph made it sound like these diseases are "made up" in the sense that they don't exist.
This was not my intention. I meant to say that these diseases were born from putting mercury in the vaccines. I advice the reader to discard the pdf version you now have and instead download the revised version here: http://wespenre.com/…/FifthLevelOfLearningPaper14-the-end-o…
. If you have the correct version, it should say [revised] at the end of the URL.

Sorry for the mistake. Love, Wes