Wednesday 16 January 2019

Mind Control in Australia BY DAVID THRUSSELL

https://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/mind-control-in-australia

I hate to say it but he is correct. I find these days I cannot even have an intelligent conversation with people about what is going on in Australia or the world. Everyone has their mind on sport, booze or both. Ask a political question and it's all about the ALP (the Australian Labor Party) no one  is game to publicly discuss real issues that affect all of us , for example our health service in deliberate freefall or our aging infrastructure, which is occasionally repaired very poorly by contractors from overseas.

I could go on, but I am sure you get the message. The Western world is in a programmed freefall and no one wants to stop that either. No one is held accountable either, but Joe Public is too lazy to fight for their freedom or their rights. So be it, humanity is degenerating by free will.