Saturday 29 September 2018

Video 73: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Interpreted Part 1



Notice the comment Wes makes about keeping a pure soul. This is something that I have always believed in and I tell my clients, that we must try our best to have a clean pure soul as best we can here on earth.

That is often easier said than done of course  but it can be done. It doesn't mean allow yourself to be a door mat either. Stand in your true spiritual power is what I say. Do not let evil dwell within you.
Yes life is made difficult for humanity here on earth with the cards stacked against us, but  you do not have to take part in evil.  it may mean a lonely life for some but rather that than the burden of an un-clean soul.

I am glad Wes has covered these Tablets, I must admit I have known of them for about 20 years but never had the time to read them,  I will shortly and I am making notes at present from the Celestial ship of the North. But will go right into reading these Tablets next. I always felt they were Satanic so I approach them with caution.

Remember nothing on this earth is ever what it is presented as. So be discerning with everything, it pays to be cautious when reading esoteric teachings as it is often double speak.