Saturday 30 June 2018

Freaky Thursday



Alex Fulford International Clairvoyant Medium
Published by Alex Fulford3 hrs
I had a freaky other worldly experience on Thursday night. Hubby and I went to a local club for the first time in months. We sat in the out door area for 5 mins, due to hubby wanting a quick smoke. Hubby placed an ash tray on the table. All was normal for a moment and then suddenly the ash tray glided silently across the table, well it was just floating a few millimetres above the table. We both just sat there staring at it in disbelief.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see my father in law, sitting in the empty chair between hubby and me. He passed away 5 years ago. I could see him smiling and laughing.
I picked up the ash tray to see what made it move. it was dry, no condensation and the table surface was both dry and a rough surface. I slid the ash tray along the table and could feel the resistance of the two surfaces. Basically it made a noise and there was a very slight resistance.
I did this just proved to my husband and myself that it was impossible for the ash tray to glide without a sound, let alone float slightly above the table surface. This was my father in law just letting us know he is there and watching over us.
How is that for freaky shit on the weird shit o meter, lol.
Go to the club they said, it will be  fun they said!😆This is a cut and paste from my Facebook page.
**************************

Following on from this, lol. We had a tube of Clearasil go missing in the bathroom. I had just came home from the shops and had a heap of toiletries to put away. I scooped them up and walked from the kitchen bench to the bathroom. I put the items down and my son started putting his stuff in his cupboard. The Clearasil tube as on my bathroom cabinet next to the sink. When we looked back it was gone.

I searched the bathroom, the kitchen and the laundry and it is no where to be seen. I ended up going out to buy a new one the next morning. Go figure, lol.