Sunday 21 October 2018

Alex's Psychic Predictions for 2019 Almost Ready

Hi Peeps

I just want to say my 2019 Psychic predictions will be ready tomorrow. It is not an easy thing to do.
I found last years very draining and was worried nothing would come up, lol, click on the links and at the bottom you will see all the hits.

As I said it is not an easy thing to do. I always worry in case I get it wrong. I guess that helps me to keep it real and stay grounded; to have that element of anxiety with predictions.

https://alexfulfordclairvoyantmedium.blogspot.com/2017/10/alex-fulfords-psychic-predictions-for.html

I intend to keep doing the predictions every year. Generally I like to do my predictions in October of the year before and let people have a heads up. As I have stated each year so far I do not get involved with politics, I know nothing about the subject. I just read what is in the cards nothing more.

I wish  to thank every one with all my heart for taking the time to read my blog. I am truly grateful for your attention and thank you to all of my clients around the world. Without you I would not be here, so I thank you with all my heart for being here for me.

Lots of love and big hugs


Alex xxx