Wednesday 12 October 2016

Girl With a Pearl Earing Dream

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/11/duchess-of-cambridge-meets-dutch-king-on-day-of-soft-diplomacy-o/


I had just got a pair of Pearl earrings back from being repaired at the jewellers yesterday afternoon. It was just one pearl that came off of one post really. But I had asked the jeweller to extend the little bit of metal that goes into the actual pearls themselves as the stock was too short and the pearls had a bad habit of falling off. Long story short, last night I had a dream about the painting the girl with a pearl earring and I was watching someone painting it. I can't remember anything else in the dream though. Well when I woke up this morning and read the news I was very surprised to see this article talking about the painting. I thought how symbolic is that.