Tuesday 12 May 2015

Alex set to leave A1R at the end of May 2015

Sorry to have to inform everyone but due to things happening in my life at present, I am sad to announce that I will not be staying with A1R Psychic Radio. I have a hell of a lot of things happening in my family life at present and they must be attended to.

I have enjoyed connecting with everyone each Tuesday/ Wednesday for the past three months, but I feel that I am unable to continue at this stage. I do wish everyone all the very best for the future and pray that all will work out for the better very soon.

It has been a wonderful opportunity for me to do this radio show and it has given me so much pleasure to read the Tarot cards for callers to the station. So I am very sad to have to pull out of the show. My last day on air will be May 26/27 2015. Lots of love and best wishes to all.