Sunday 19 July 2020

Looking like a Hamster

Well this week has been a world of pain for me. Last Thursday morning, I went to the dentist to get a back tooth pulled, it was long over due. I thought it would be a piece of cake, pardon the pun.  I got in the chair and had three injections to kill the pain, but everything went south from that.

I was is so much pain the dentist had to stop the extraction , the tooth had only budged a smidgen but that pain OMG . I have massive roots in my teeth and this one is a hum dinger. 

I was told I will need a dental surgeon, as this is risky. So I rang the surgeon for an emergency appointment, which I was lucky to get one at Thursday lunchtime. I was booked in for the removal on 27th July. In the mean time the side of my face is swollen, and I look like a Hamster
I have antibiotics and very strong painkillers to help until next Monday.  

So I am unable to do readings and have a list of clients waiting for me to recover. What a bummer huh!