Monday 6 May 2019

Banned TEDTalk about Psychic Abilities | Russell Targ | suespeaks.org



Interesting video on remote viewing or extra neural sensing, however it is a subjective subject and it is not 100% accurate. Timelines are as he said quite difficult to get correct because time is not a fixed thing. I can do this myself, but it is not all that important unless you are a psychic spy. Our abilities are not for entertainment and should not be treated as such.

Helping to find missing people,  yes I think that is a wonderful use but how accurate the psychic is, is the important thing.

Yes we all have these abilities within us, but not everyone wants to use them. Knowing what I know now I would not have gotten into my current career path if I had known the pit falls and the affect on loved ones etc. Not to mention how people react to knowing what I do for a living.

This is not an ability to be used to exploit  the psychic either. That is often the case though. When the day comes for me to retire, I will close the door and walk away from it. I will live with my abilities or clairs for my personal use only, the thing that we should all be doing.

Listen to that feeling within you, it does not speak words, it is a knowing or a feeling. The more you listen and accept it the stronger it becomes. Your inner GPS to keep you safe and make the right choices in life, and yes the right to change your mind too.

On top of using your natural abilities you must be grounded and also use psychic protection or self defence. Because you will be dealing beings in the unseen world too. Do not get involved with them or bad things can happen. The ego can pull you into danger and you will not know how to get out of that danger.