Sunday 14 May 2017

Carlyle House, Rutherglen In Victoria

http://www.carlylehouse.com.au/

I just had to share this with everyone. I went here this weekend, for a weekend away for our 28th Wedding anniversary. The house is beautiful, and full of old world charm. Run by a wonderful husband and wife team that will make your stay absolutely memorable. I highly recommend this place if you are visiting the Beechworth and Rutherglen region of Victoria.

There are plenty places around to eat out at too, so you will be spoiled for choice. Don't forget your camera, you will need it. There are many historical things to see in the region. including historic Beechworth prison, Glenrowan, famous of course by Ned Kelley and the Kelly gang.





UPDATE: I am sad to say that due to OVID 19 Carlyle house has closed and the house sold. It breaks my heart to see these good people suffer like this. I pray that in time they may have another lovely house like this, they deserve to, because they are truly lovely people.