Monday 16 March 2015

Deep Water Tears by Jan Reid, from The Dreaming (Book) Series

https://www.facebook.com/Jan.Reid.AUS?fref=ts


Jan Reid is an Australian author that I have had the pleasure of meeting a few times and this is the first in a new series of books that are being published. At present you can buy them through Australian eBay. They are already available overseas and shortly they will be available in all good book stores in Australia. I will let you know more as I hear from her.

I was given a signed copy of her book Deep Water Tears, today, so I am going to go to bed and enjoy this lovely new book. I am an avid reader, so this will be a nice treat for me. I shall treasure this book always as it was given to me as a special gift. Thank you so much Jan.

You can  follow Jan on  Face Book,Twitter and Google plus. Jan is a lovely lady with so much talent, and I look forward to the rest of the series of books as they are released. Go Jan!

 
 
I am almost finished the book It is a lovely story. I only get the chance to read at bed time, albeit with  a Jack Russell standing on me or dropping a massive dog bone on me then planking herself down on my chest every night and I mustn't move inch, LOL.                                                                                                                                
 
 
15 May 2015 NOTE; I just got a message from Jan to tell people using Australian eBay to add bookaholic  to go into Jan's eBay page otherwise you might go on to some one elses page and pay much more.  Look on the right hand side up the top and see the word *bookaholic* then you are on the right eBay page.