Friday 7 November 2014

SIMON TURNBULL REST IN PEACE


Simon Turnbull  10 May 1950 to 6 November 2014

It is with great sadness I write this post. Australian psychic and head of the International Psychics Association, Simon Turnbull has passed away last night suddenly.

Simon will be remembered by all who met him, the psychic community is now in mourning at his passing. May God bless and keep both you and your family safe Simon.

I am stunned at this sudden passing, my heart goes out to the family at this most difficult time. I pray that they all have the strength to cope with the coming days and weeks. I send my prayers and condolences to the family.

We miss you big guy. God Bless You Simon.


http://www.psychicdirectory.com.au/pages/simon/simonturnbull.html


Please click on the link to the tribute page  for Simon.