Friday 7 December 2012

2013 Australian Psychic Association award (ACT) won by Alex Fulford Clairvoyant-Medium

A few weeks ago I had a call from Simon Turnbull, of the Australian Psychics Association, to tell me that I had won the 2013 Psychics award for the Australian Capital Territory.

Well you could have knocked me down with a feather. How did that happen? I wondered to myself.
I started to feel sick in the tummy with shock. As he continued to say what the next steps were, it all was a bit of a blurr.

My first thoughts were, Reporters...yikes. My house is a full on zoo. Pets everywhere, my four cats climbing all over these people, the new puppy nipping everyone! How much time do I have to clean up all the fur?

Now that the shock has worn off, I would just like to say the following words. I am most grateful to the people that voted for me. I have no idea who they are. I just want to say thank you, for voting for me. Thank you
also, for believing in me and having a reading from me.

I am deeply honoured and most grateful for what you have done for me.
I can honestly say this award will not change me. It will remind me to keep
my feet on the ground, and keep on providing the service that I give to the best of my ability. I must also thank my spirit guides, as I am only part of a team, that bring the information through from spirit. Without my guides I would be nothing. So my guides must share in this award too. God bless all of  my wonderful guides. I must say a special thank you to Anna, the wonderful lady that assists me in spiritual healing from the other side of life too. Her work is invaluable to me and those in need of healing, God Bless you Anna.


Love and Light to all.