Wednesday 20 October 2010

How to Gold Light a room



Say the following in your mind.

I am drawing down pure golden light from the Universe/Cosmos, down into this room.

I am flooding this room with pure golden light, from floor to ceiling, wall to wall.

I am now removing all dis-ease and negativity from this room. I am sending it with love

out into the Universe to be turned into pure golden light.

I am now drawing down more pure golden light from the Universe to replace all the

dis-ease and negativity that was in this room.

I am now placing a big protective bubble around this room . This bubble will hold in all

the pure golden light. This bubble will also allow more pure golden light from the universe to entre

this room. This bubble will repel all dis-ease and negativity lovingly back out into the

Universe to be turned into pure golden light.

Any dis-ease or negativity that is still in the room can now leave the room, guided by love

out into the Universe to be turned into pure golden light.

This room is now sealed and protected by the light.

By my will so may it be may it be.

Peace Love and Light