Thursday 28 May 2020

Vitamin D video by Dr M Hansen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf8uYzgMsEw&feature=share

This is a good video for understanding the importance of vitamin D. It is great to have people willing to take the time to inform the world of important things such as vitamins and good nutrition.

I gave up being a strict vegetarian during lockdown for health reasons. After ten years, I felt my health is too important to neglect getting the minerals and vitamins that I was not getting enough of. My health is not that good these days due to several autoimmune problems including Fibromyalgia.

The chronic pain and fatigue is overwhelming, so much so that I have to reduce the amount of readings that I do to just a handful. I will have to give readings away soon, as the toll on my health is not worth it. I struggle with every day chores and have to rest more often than not these days, total bummer.

Please don’t take your health for granted. When it goes down the toilet you will know about it. That said, I never have taken mine for granted. I have long term injuries from car accidents and then out of nowhere autoimmune issues cropped up gradually.

Cunning little buggers those autoimmune things🤣🤣 sneaky little things, just like those calorie gremlins that get into your wardrobe overnight and stitch your clothes two sizes too small. 🤣🤣🤣