Monday 18 April 2016

My Sats are gone! Tinkering with your blog is a bad idea trust me.

Drat, never trust technology, I thought I would separate my Google Plus account from my blog last week. It turned out not to be a good idea after all grrrr! I lost over one million in stats, if you look at my blog on the right hand side there should have been views up at almost 1 million. 445 or there about. My google plus had a high volume of traffic too. But because I separated them all my hits are missing and I can't get them back and that includes what I had on Google plus.

Just a warning to others that read my blog and have a blog and google plus account, leave them linked or you too will be in this situation. It is a real kick in the guts to have  those figures dropped to practically nothing after many years running this blog.

I think there is a lesson in there some where, do ya think I learned it. Nah!!