Thursday 24 March 2016

YAY for Daddy Cat! Hubby is getting me a website

Hubby has decided I should have a web site as well as this blog. I will leave it in his more than capable hands him being an IT person, and every time I touch anything IT related it bites me.

As I have said in the past I am not tech savvy. I don't have very good luck with computers and the like so I look forward to what ever he presents. Yay for daddy cat :)



LOL, our home is a multiple pet household and predominately cats. So I have dubbed us Mummy cat and Daddy cat; just for fun. It is a running joke in our house just for your headefucation :P



I will keep this blog going, so I won't close it down at all. I hope to have a link to the website when it is ready. I will keep everyone posted with any updates as they come. At present hubby is registering a domain name for me. That is as much as I know at present , lol.


Update March 1 2017: Time was a problem so we went to DLook and said do it for us please. I am very glad that I did. Thank you DLook
Just click on the PayPal picture on the side bar and it takes you straight into the website.....simples!