Thursday 5 November 2015

Elemental Beings by Alex Fulford

http://supernaturalmagazine.com/articles/elemental-beings

This was such a wonderful experience for me and my cat Slinky not the normal experience for me when cleaning out the cat run, lol. I will post photos of elementals in my big tree in the back yard next to the cat run later today.

If you can go into a park, your garden or a forest with a digital camera and take random photos you will see faces in the trees, even rocks have elemental faces on them. They tend to have jagged looking features in rock formations. I will post one for you to study that a friend took this year in Scotland.



Note: when writing for the magazine I have to limit my word count to 500 words otherwise I could waffle on lol.

Thank you to the wonderful staff at The Supernatural Magazine for giving me the opportunity to write for you. I am most honoured and most humbled.