Friday 5 December 2014

To go to the Light or not go to the Light, that is the question





The time has come my friends to speak of many things. Some of these things will perhaps rock your world as you know it. Others are more aware of the spirit world, OR so they think.


There is nothing cut and dry about the spirit world and, there is so much more to it than mere humans can understand. Especially whilst on the earth plane/3D existence.


Many things are coming to light, pardon the pun. Much of which will confuse, anger or be down right baffling to many people. My self included here. Just when one thinks they have a handle on all things spiritual, up pops something else to think about. To me this is the single most important thing that we all need to know and understand before our time on earth/ 3D existence is up. Like it or lump it. We have no choice but to look at this fact. I am talking about the soul trap.


I started to mention this on an update tonight on the article Sending a soul to the light. This article was written before I had this new information. Based on what I had been trained to do at the courses that I was trained in.


Now I am faced, like many others with a new situation to face. It is one that affects all of us. It is a moral and ethical dilemma par excellence. What to do with an earth bound soul. Where should I send them. Where will they be safe and free. Where will there free will not be violated?
What about other people that are assisting souls cross over? Can of worms is an understatement. This, I assure you is going to be one of the biggest battles with people that genuinely want to help these poor souls. What if the person helping the soul does not believe in the soul trap theory?


I myself can only be a simple humble human being trying my hardest to help others, and in no way would I ever mislead or lie to any one especially a souls in such a terrible situation. I could not live with this. It is very important to me, that I act in a loving and compassionate way, and to the best of my abilities and understanding to assist those that need my help. I would never, ever intentionally cause harm, distress or any suffering to any being on either side of life.
So it is important to me to be as well read as I can be on the subject of soul or spirit traps.


After reading through the Wes Penre papers and googling as much as I can. I do have the opinion that such a thing does exist. I first read about the soul trap in a magazine, either New Dawn or Nexus. I think around 18 months to two years ago. I dismissed it at the time. But it started to nag at me.
Like a dog with a bone, I cannot rest when something bothers me like this. So I am reading up on every thing that I can about this subject. In order to share with the public. It is vital that we all have the truth. As a child of 9, I knew that this was my last time on this earth. Some thing within me just knew that. Also just know that we are not meant to re incarnate. That is a lie that has been forced on to us for thousands of years, by the forces of darkness. That is because they need our energy to exist.


Now let me point out. No psychic, clairvoyant or anyone has the knowledge about how many times you will have to come back to this earth. That is utter BS. Do not accept that rubbish, that is their ego talking. It is very important that you understand that. It would imply otherwise,that you don't have free will. BS, is what I say to that. I am as honest as they come and have nothing to gain either way. I don't give a flying fig, for fame and fortune either. Just doing the right thing by all who live on this earth, not just humans is good enough for me.


So I say again do not listen to the  spiel. Only you will make that decision. You can still change your mind too. Now as  for the soul/Spirit trap, Hmmm where to begin?


It is a big and deep subject, even David Icke has touched on this, so that says something. The Gnostics warned of this thousands of years ago. The problem here is that, so much factual information has been hidden by the Vatican and heaven knows who else.


So it looks like we are back to the old drawing board again with this. Or at least so it seems. There are clues in mystic texts to help us along. For the first website I recommend looking at, and I say keep an open mind. Do not form any opinion yet. Here is the link.


http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml


I have read quite a few of these books and ended up dumping them in the garbage, in disgust. This was years ago before, I knew much about this stuff too. My instincts just told me to get rid of it. Now this is a big cash cow for these people and they are under pressure from  the publishers to come up with more goodies. You can see the dilemma these people face.


https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/doc_view/23-t-lobsang-rampa-new-age-trailblazer-part-2-of-2


http://www.sharronrose.com/MaryMagdalene2.html


Even the Gnostics smack of elitism. Some of the stuff that I have read still implies they still have egos, and are no better and no worse that the rest of us. There is so much of, " my invincible friend is better than yours", in their beliefs too. I still find the Wes Penre papers much easier to get my head around than a lot of the other things that I have read. The rule of the thumb is be your own judge people. You must read up on this stuff and free your self from the world of illusions that we live in.
From what we see around us at present, things will get much worse from here on in. Unless we have a mass awakening and world wide. Time is short for this folks. Do your best to be better informed. Those that reincarnate on earth are in for a terrible time. The powers that be are ratcheting up the tensions world wide to keep us in a state of fear and uncertainty . This is to stop us from having time to think and rationalise what is going on. Now why would they be doing that huh?


Simple it is a smoke screen to stop us from a global awakening. This is a point in human existence where the cosmic rays activate our DNA to a higher spiritual level. So, in order to prevent this happening they need to create tension and fear. That traps us into a lower spiritual vibrational frequency. To keep us in the 3D mindset.


Know that tension and fear feeds the evil or negative spirits around us. They are very real and depend on us for their very existence. Do not feed them your energy. Ever wondered why after a good nights sleep , you waken up even more tired and have no energy left? Well there is your answer. It also happens to me. You need to use spiritual protection around yourself and around your home. on this blog you can find examples on how to Gold Light yourself and your home. The more you do this the stronger it becomes and the better for you. Also be careful of the thought that you hold. They can cause harm too. It is the intention in the thoughts and words that you say that make the protection powerful. You can find many different ways to do this. Stick to what works best for you.


It is my intention that when I leave this earth at the point of death, that I do not go towards the light.
In fact I intend going as far away from that trap as I possibly can. A soul gets caught in the energy and is pulled towards this Light. They find it hard to resist. But I advise you to learn as much as you can in how to avoid this and travel the universe to find a truly spiritual world that is safe from war and negativity. They do exist, and also are on a higher vibrational frequency, where those beings that control the soul trap can not even go. Good spirits will also endorse the Divine feminine. That is a very important question that you must ask any spirit that you encounter out in the spirit world/Universe. Please be aware that there is more than one universe too. It is in fact a multiverse.
I have read that the ideal thing is to try and leave this Universe and move into a peaceful one. I shall be doing more reading on that and shall post links or info that I come across for everyone to read.
Knowledge should be free to everyone. I do not believe that this information should have a price attached to it. To me, that is abhorrent. But such is the mind set of many on this earth.


Peace and love

Copyright Alex Fulford, December 2014