Saturday 6 July 2013

Daisy's thyroid surgery

Yesterday morning was a very anxious morning for me. My precious little Russian Blue kitty girl, Daisy had to go to the vet for thyroid surgery.
Daisy will be 11 years old in September, so my heart was in my mouth all day until I got my little Empress home. The surgery went well, Daisy had two tumours removed from the thyroid. I must thank Dr Chris Anderson of Wanniassa Hills Veterinary Clinic, for the wonderful care that he and his staff gave my Daisy. As always the love and care given by all of the staff is beyond compare.

Daisy had a good nights rest in my office where her feline siblings came in to spend a little bit of time with her to say get well soon and give her their love. Ruby the dog also got a look in, but had to be held by mummy, just in case she got a little over excited and accidentally hurt Daisy. Other than that all has gone well. Daisy is eating and drinking as normal this morning.