Saturday 26 January 2013

You want to take me out of my body?? No way, get lost

Interesting head lines don't you think? We let me explain what has been happening to me over the past 24 hours.

Yesterday morning, I took some boxes down to our local recycling depot.
It is on a road that I would call dangerous. Visibility is very poor to say the least in this street. It is right in the middle of Tuggeranong. There are plenty stores and the bus depot in this street, but it is dangerous exiting the shops onto the road. Long story short, I was leaving the depot and driving up the street on my way home. Right in front of me was a car crash that must have only  happened in the 5 minutes that I was in the recycling depot.

As I drove past this car  and a 4 x 4, I shuddered and suddenly thought," I was supposed to be in that crash".  Why did I have that sudden thought?
Thankfully it was not a serious crash, mostly damage to the sedan. But the funny thing was both vehicles were the same colour, maroon. What is the chances of that?  I felt so sorry for all of the people involved in the crash. It was a very hot day too.

Now, this is where weird kicks in. I went to bed as normal that night, as one does, LOL. Now I go to sleep and next thing I recall is a dream with my mum and dad, and some female relatives from my father's side of the family. There were two young men there too. I don't know who they were. I don't recall much of what we were talking about either. I woke up and lay there for a bit and then it started. The warm buzzing energy around me....spirit is present.

I heard a voice saying, "we need to take you out of your body for a few minutes" I said, "No way"" you don't have the right to do this to me. I am a sovereign being and you don't have the right to do this".   But suddenly it happened. The pain in my right hip was gone too. I could hardly feel my physical body. I could feel intense tingling energy and a feeling of being in limbo. I asked them to identify themselves also.

The answer I got back was "I am your fairy godmother". I had heard that before. I have also had them reply, "I am  your mother superior".

Well that just got my back up didn't it? You do not talk to spirit if they refuse to identify themselves honestly. Do not give over your power to any spirit or entity. Not all in the unseen world are actually spirit beings.

I told them I am sick of them jerking me around with giving me stupid names. I told them on recent occasions, not to speak to me if they are not "In the light" and if they won't tell me who they are and what they want.

It is a persons right after all to have these things established and crystal clear. Don't ever allow yourself to be fooled and or manipulated by any spirit being. Not all  of them are "in the light".

Next thing was the sensation stopped and I could feel my body again. I could feel the pain in my right hip and all my sore joints. I just lay there wondering what  just happened, I was a bit cranky about this. Who wouldn't be for heavens sake.

Well, when I got up out of bed this morning, I went over to my laptop to check my mail. This is where the shock hit me. I had an email from one of my uncles to inform me that one of my Aunts in Canada had been seriously injured in a car crash yesterday. A hit and run driver, who almost killed her.
I felt so sick in the stomach at what I read. Then I recalled just a short time before, being told, "we need to lift you out of your body quickly".

Talk about an energy exchange or perhaps a life exchange. My aunt is fighting for her life with horrendous injuries. I can't stop thinking about her all day and have informed family overseas of what is happening to her.
I am praying for her well being. It is in Gods hands just now.

I am in no doubt at all that these events are all connected. I need to find out who the beings are also. I feel that there is an inter dimensional connection here. That does not necessarily mean bad guys, just inter dimensional beings that need your help. There are many different sorts out there.

My higher self obviously knows who they are, but my conscious self needs to be informed. So it looks like I must make time to meditate and talk to these beings.  A friend has pointed out to me that it looks like a medical emergency of a spiritual kind where my soul is needed to help my aunt and that she may give her life out of love so that I may stay here and do the work that I am here to do. If that is the case, I am most humbled and for ever grateful. I have always loved this aunt She is more like a big cousin to me than an aunt .  We have so much in common  too. Well except that she can knit and sew. I just don't want her to be taken away from her family. She has a new grand child from one son and his wife and a new daughter in law of only a few weeks. I want them all to have her for many more years to come.

Before my youngest nephew came into the world my mum had to leave. I am now upset that it might be the same here. When  my sister in law was expecting her son, I lost my baby ( I was  12 weeks pregnant, I knew it was a girl and I see her in spirit often). I told her that I would gladly give up the baby if it meant that she could have a baby. I already had two sons.  He is now a lovely 13 year old, just starting high school in a couple of weeks. He has the face of an angel, and he is such a lovely well mannered young man too. I know that he is destined to do great things in this world as I have seen visions of him as an adult.


Copyright protected Alex Fulford 26 January 2013

UPDATE: I do not endorse the light these days because I have become better informed. This false light is controlled by the dark ET's that control our matrix, spiritual and religious institutions also.