Wednesday 15 February 2012

Gromit comes home

Yesterday was a day unlike any other for our family, we got the Ashes of our beloved little dog Gromit home. We now have closeur.

I woke up yesterday morning after a rather strange dream. In the dream, I was in the room that I conduct my readings, I could hear my youngest son call our to me, to let Gromit in form out in the garden.
I called back to him, you know Gromit is dead.  I walked through to the back door and sure enough, Gromit was there. I opened the glass door and in he ran, he stopped by my feet and did a huge wee  on the floor. Now I must point out that before Gromit passed on, he had no bladder control at all.
The next thing I knew, he was bouncing around the room all over my furniture. He then jumped up on to the dinner table and did an other big wee, and promptly rolled over onto his back   for a tummy rub.

I picked him up and had tears running down my face, as I said , I love you Gromit. The next thing, he vanished from my hands. At that point I turned to my son and said, That is what you call a materialization.

After that I woke up, I remembered every bit of the dream. I just happened to look over to my left hand side and glanced into the mirror wardrobe doors, as I did so I noticed the reflection of  Gromit's little red woolly jumper under my bed. Our cat Daisy had been in the wardrobe over night and had somehow found this little coat from God knows where and pulled it out and took it under the bed.
Now that freaked me out. I woke my husband to tell him what had just happened.

There sure are things in this world that we don't understand as yet, and that is one of them, we live and learn don't we. Animals know more than we think they do. They are amazing, wonderful little souls, that can teach us Humans so much, if we would only stop and pay more attention to them and how
loving they are. I feel so blessed to have so many little furry children in my life. I feel life without animals or having a deep love for them would not be a life worth living.