Sunday 15 November 2009

Chineese Meditation Balls


I have just bought myself a natty pair of Chineese medetation Balls. They were reccomended to me my a friend as I have Arthritis in my hands. They are qiute tricky to get the hang of at first. They are good fun I must admit. Not to mention theraputic. The Chineese have used these for hundreds of years. I sure admire them for their wisdom. The asians in general are the bee's knees in health matters. The west is catching up with them over the past couple of decades as the word goes out on the wonders of alternate tharapies.

Anyway I am plugging away on these natty little things. I find myself  drawn to these balls and I have only had them a few days. I have been told that they help with the blood flow of the body. I am not the worlds most co-ordinated person but if I can do this anyone can.
I will keep you posted on my progress so stay tuned guys.