Saturday 27 June 2020

Here we go again, chest pains

I have been suffering from very bad vertigo for over a week, so yesterday I saw my doctor and he took my blood pressure. I do have high blood pressure btw. Anyway I was very surprised my heart rate was 111. No reason for it to be like that. So off for an ECG right away. I also had my flu shot so that I can visit my father in the nursing home. Otherwise there is no way I would have a flu shot.

Any way on the way to get the ECG I started feeling a sharp pain in the setnum and just off to the right hand side. I thought that was odd. Well the pain did not go away. It stayed all night and I woke up this morning and noticed the pain was worse. It hurt breathing in and out, I thought, oh hell no. Don't tell me I have pleurisy again how the hell did this happen? I managed to see the doctor at lunch time, I hope he doesn't think I am getting a crush on him lol, seeing him twice in two days 😂 

Long story short back on antibiotics, but Christ on a bike, the pain has gotten really bad tonight, just moving my right arm I have terrible pain. It may be muscular strain as well as the chest infection, I don't know. I just don't need this and the vertigo thing.  So I will not be doing any readings over the weekend. That puts a damper on any plans that I had for the next few days too with lockdown eased in Canberra and I am stuck with this, hurumph! 

I just want out for some play time wah wah! 😆 I can tolerate the vertigo but not the chest pains. That is a debilitating pain. I just hope it clears up soon. I might have to hold my breath for 10 mins, that ought to do it. (Just kidding) 

  





UPDATE: 30/6/2020 Still in pain but nowhere near as bad as  it was ( on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say an 8).  I still can't even lift up the kettle to make a cup of tea due to the pain. My chest muscles have been strained on the right side of my body something shocking and I haven't even done anything to cause that, go figure. The only thing that comes to mind is the vaccine, other than that nothing has caused this pain. I have checked the list of side effects and muscle pain is included.