Friday 8 February 2019

Wes Penre Moving To WordPress

Hi peeps,

Wes has just announced he is moving his website to WordPress as of now.

Those here, who have read at least some of the Wes Penre Papers, are familiar with my website at wespenre.com. However, now I'm in the middle of transferring my domain from iPage to Wordpress, but I will keep the same domain. This means that if you type in wespenre.com, you will automatically go to the new WordPress page, which will look completely different, but is easier to maintain and navigate.
All the papers are now transferred to Wordpress, except the Spanish translations (will do these later). The domain itself takes up to 5 days to transfer (counting from today), but I have a temporary URL for the Wordpress page in the meantime. If you want to check it out, it's here: https://wespenrepapers.home.blog/ . Once the wespenre.com domain is transferred, I think BOTH URLs will work--wespenrepapers.home.blog/ and wespenre.com/.
I don't expect any downtime in the process, but if you try to go to my website within the next few days, and it's down, you know why.
My articles and e-books since before, plus Ariel's and my future articles will not be included on wespenre.com. They can be found here: https://wespenrepublications.home.blog/ .
WordPress is neat--I've used it before, and I like it. Hope you do, too. Let me know if there are any problems navigating, etc. If so, I'd like to know, because if someone has problems, more people will probably have similar problems that I might be able to easily fix.
Feel free to ask questions about this, if you have any.

This is a cut and paste from Face book to save time. So please bookmark the new WordPress page.