Tuesday 1 May 2018

A Flurry Of Animal Spirits

Last week was interesting, I had a lady come to me for a reading and on opening the door to let her into my house, I was greeted by a horse and a flurry of other animals. Mostly domestic ones that had passed on and a few wild ones.

It is always a wonderful experience when this happens. As I explained what I was seeing, the lady was able to tell me who each of them was. The love from these lovely fur babies, big and small was amazing. Such loving gentle energy, I often wonder why many humans in spirit don't have this lovely energy about them. Perhaps it is because of the pressures in life that each individual human that affects their energy.

I just love seeing animals come through. But I think this case was a record for the most animals/fur babies in my house at one time and not one spot of poo on the floor, lol.