Friday 24 February 2017

Thanks For The Slap In The Face Ladies!


Why is it my Canberra clients have problems leaving a review on my face book page  https://www.facebook.com/alexfulfordclaivoyantmedium63/  by email or my Dlook page http://www.dlook.com.au/psychics/act-tuggeranong-kambah/tarot-reading-kambah-5799736
 I am talking regular clients over many , many years, as well as people that come 2 or 3 times a year who say how amazing I am when, I pass on spirit messages and tell them things that I have no possible way of knowing. Yet many other readers have oodles of reviews.
So tell me ladies why will you not leave me feedback.? A simple request which is on the top of e...very multi page hand out that I give every client in the past 11 years of highly skilled professional readings. You come into my home and yet you insult me.
Not one person that has been in the heart breaking situation of losing a spouse or child have I charged, for hour long readings often going into two hours, at my own time and at much loss to me financially WHY? Because I care about humanity? So it's ok?
Not one of these people, have ever shown me a tiny bit of thanks, by leaving me a small written thank you of a few words in an email. This is most galling, down right sickening. They just walk out the door of my home and that's it. I feel deeply for them otherwise at the end of the reading to their surprise, I tell them I cannot accept payment from you. You are grieving and have a funeral to pay for.
Feel free to find a new fool , that will blow smoke up your arses ladies. You know what I lost a son last year, I know what pain and suffering is I have lost 2 children in the past 18 years. I ask for nothing. I humbly have asked my clients only 3 times in 11 years to be kind enough to leave me a little feed back. But hey you know what I will never ask again.


I am a fool to trust you in the first place. There will never be any more free readings for any one. I have to pay top dollar ( when in a situation where I was suffering) for a reading; that does not even cover the stuff that I cover and often go over time with . No it's times up and out the door. Is it perhaps because I am spiritual that people think here's a fool? Spiritual does not mean that I am an idiot!! The actions of the selfish though; speaks volumes that I will not forget!


Its the last time that I will be a willing and gullible fool. Thank you ladies for slapping my face I sure needed it. But no more freebies. and pay by PAYPAL from now on There will be no other option. Yes, I get the odd one that says at the end Oh I don't have enough with me. Clearly knowing so before hand and having the gal to come into my home! Thanks for the slap in the face I needed it.