Wednesday 10 February 2016

Conjecture views: his masters voice in oz or zion

http//:www.conjectureviews.co.uk/2015/12/his.masters.voice.in.oz.or.zion.co.html



Now this post might be a bit out there for some readers. Those that read metaphysical books and websites will follow what is being said on this link. I leave it to the readers to do their own research. All I am doing is providing something for my readers to have a look at. Your opinions  are your own private opinions and I have no intention to sway readers one way or the other. 

You won't  find this in mainstream books for a reason. True wisdom and true knowledge is always withheld from the masses. I am like the readers of my little blog, I want to know things that are not mainstream. I will find my own truths in this world.  Anyhow enjoy the information that is here for your benefit.