Tuesday 21 October 2014

Some feedback, for which I am most grateful

"I am literally blown away by what you have said", Tracie Austen-Peters of Lets talk Paranormal
Feb 2012

" HE WAS BLOWN AWAY BY YOU!!!", Alan, USA.  Feb 2012

"OMG, You are spooky Alex", Jane, Canberra, 2007

"Spot on Alex, I can't believe it". Megan G, Sydney 2006

" How did you know about my husbands tooth ache?" Carol, Canberra 2011


"OMG, That is my sister, that is amazing Alex", R.P, Solomon Islands,2011

" Thank you Alex that was wonderful" Karen H, England, March 2011



The people that come to me for readings and those that I do on Skype , I cannot thank enough for giving me the opportunity to be of service to them. Please remember people that when you allow a person to conduct a reading for you, it is you that chooses them. You are trusting the reader to be honest, open and  accurate with what is happening in your life. It is us readers that are grateful to you for believing in our abilities, to help you on your life's journey.

Readings are a two way energy exchange that benefits both of us on a spiritual level. A healing of the situation takes place on a higher level than what is perceived by the physical beings during the readings also.

The client should feel uplifted both during and after the reading.