Sunday 12 May 2013

Channeling UFO's the positive and the negatives realms

http://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/book-review-channeling-ufos-and-the-positivenegative-realms-beyond-this-world/#more-2288


Please read this right through. It applies to all the psychic community too.
We live in a time of massive deceptions. I get sick to death of all the so called experts out there making all sorts of claims of their abilities. Many of whom fall into the negative category of spirit.

I urge people not to mess with this stuff. These  people that do  Alien channelling are putting themselves in harms way, with or without knowing so. Avoid this at all costs, because it will end badly for you. I know I have the experience to back up what I am saying. I wish to God that I didn't! Channelling is downright dangerous for a start and just should not be done, we do not benefit from it at all. Quite the opposite in fact, we have our energy taken without our knowledge or permission. We are then left with very hard to detect energy cords with which entities keep stealing our energy, which in the end causes serious health problems.

It is downright irresponsible to be channelling anything as well as detrimental to our physical and mental wellbeing.