Thursday 29 October 2015

PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF PETS WHEN ENTERING A HOUSE

I want to ask people to be very mindful when entering someone's house if  the household has pets or small children. The moment you entre the house, keep your wits about you and use common sense.

Like children, pets are very important family members. They have to be kept safe from danger. No one opens a front door to their house and just lets a toddler run out into the street, that would be a very foolish thing to do. So please remember pets come with responsibilities too. Especially if you are a visitor to some one else's house. PLEASE be mindful and respectful!

That is not  a difficult concept to comprehend now is it? I have just come through a very nasty crash and I am still in a lot of pain. I have 3 very elderly house cats and a 3 year old Jack Russell. None of these fur babies are allowed out the front. Ruby, my Jack Russell only ever goes out the front with her walking harness and leash which are high-vis in bright pink accompanied by either myself or my husband. Her life matters to us very much.

I have just had to go out and find her today due to a client that obviously gives no thought to other people and animals. This person made no apologies nor tried to help me, she actually just sat in her Mercedes and waited. I told her I will not read for her due to her selfish indifference and asked her never to return.This person was aware that I am in pain after the crash, but seemed un-phased by this. I can not understand how anyone can be so thoughtless and uncaring.

PLEASE THINK, about your actions and the cause and effect of such actions. The flow on effect can be horrendous for many people and the fur baby too ( pain and injury  and or vet bills for a start).


NOTE;  When entering a house, close the door as soon as you enter, keeping your eyes lowered in lookout for a small child or fur baby. This will ensure that tragedy is prevented.