Saturday 18 July 2020

Victoria records 217 new infections, hours after state’s worst daily increase

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/victoria-records-217-new-infections-hours-after-states-worst-daily-increase/news-story/bdc3eea05f5716b3f6bf857da4c37174

Make sure you read the comments. Make no mistake this is here to stay. I am flabbergasted at the amount of infections in nursing homes. That is no accident it’s careless and laziness. 


Now during this COVID-19 pandemic, can you believe people are asking me for a face to face reading?
What planet are these individuals on? Planet stupid or planet selfish, it is one or the other. 
I stopped face to face readings back in December 2019. For security reasons and then health reasons due to my husband being ill. I won’t be returning to face to face. 

The funny thing is people ask can I actually do phone readings, lol. Psychic phone readings have been around for decades, HELLO! 


Listen to the words this is the new world order. Look at the date 15 July 2020.