Wednesday 24 June 2020

Wes Penre: Gnosis part 20 the apocalypse and the consummation of the age

https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/06/23/gnosis-20-the-apocalypse-and-the-consummation-of-the-age/

Wow this is interesting, but I just don’t know if this will happen in our life time. I don’t intend to worry about it. I just want to see life through as best I can. But to stress and worry doesn’t do anyone any good.

Please scroll down and read the comments people leave for more info. Oh btw, Wes has just published level 6 in his papers. I got a surprise this morning opening my emails. So all of us on his mailing list would have a pleasant surprise to see them.  That will take some time for us to get through, lol.

Looks like more heavy reading for everyone. I find it hard to absorb vast amounts of information these days, but I will do my best to take the information on board.
When you go into the above link, look where it says menu and click on it. You should find a link to the  levels of learning or Wes Penre papers level 6.