Monday 22 June 2020

Prehistoric stone circle 4500-yrs-old found near Stonehenge

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/prehistoric-stone-circle-4500-yrs-old-found-near-stonehenge-20200622-p554yo.html



Over the past couple of years there have been sites discovered in Ireland too. Perhaps the researchers may not have been able to do this research without a valid reason and that could be why it is only coming to light now.  It is always very exciting to see these great discoveries and learn more of our past. Interesting that there isn't a date of when this was discovered but only released after the 21 June Solstice! Energy in numbers and rituals!





I have a friend that goes on archaeology digs, I would just love to be able to up stakes and do likewise, but my life style does not permit that. I do enjoy seeing the photos she shares  and I am content with that.  I am sure that it is not at all glamorous but so exciting nevertheless. Britain and Ireland have always fascinated me with their ancient history, and I am glad to have lived there. I doubt very much if I will ever get back home for a holiday though. Family issues always seem to prevent me going back home.