Monday 10 September 2018

The Biophysics of Fluoride by Neurosurgeon Dr. Jack Kruse



Why are people so ignorant on this subject. There is no excuse for this ignorance, This was known in the 1930s. I have been aware of this for decades. It is banned in Europe for a reason. Any dentist that I know is in denial about this by choice. There is no excuse for this it is a criminal act.
I could say a lot more on this but it is a moot point.

Remember Hilter used this on the POW'S our soldiers because back then they knew it keeps people docile. Think about everyone on anti depressants, they are full of this toxin deliberately.

Fibromyalgia is also caused by this, I know I have it. It also damages the pineal gland, which one needs for psychic abilities. Now think about that, cutting us of from spirit. make no mistake this is deliberately. Blocking us from god and our higher-selves, all by design.