Monday 19 February 2018

Famous Australian Singer In Spirit Visiting Alex


From Rhonda Lewis  (Cut and Paste from Facebook and messenger)
I received the following message from my friend Alex Fulford (Clairvoyant) sometime ago. I did know the person she is talking about and I do believe there is much more to his death and who was with him at the time.
Alex is world renowned and good at what she does.
Visit her Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/alexfulfordclaivoyantmedium63/…
‘Hi Rhonda, I have a odd thing to ask and tell you. I have been getting (famous person, name withheld for now) come through to me in spirit off and on for the past 12 months. I was never a fan, I have no bloody idea why he has come to me. I have just been tuned onto him a short while ago and I still for the life of me don't understand what he wants. Do you know any one that knew him? The feeling is he is trying to get something off his chest. Buggered if I can help him. Spirits will try various people to get a message through. Until they get a result. He obviously needs to get some message through to family. It pisses my husband off because he is a non believer but knows this is part of my job. This isn't something that happens to me normally only face to face clients etc. Not a person in spirit turning up bothering me. I still have a bit of a problem getting to what he wants. I have only just been given snippets of his personality, and death including his mothers passing, which he showed me. I pick up a red haired little girl in his family that was born around the time he passed. I honestly don't know what to make of this or what to do with this. I was going to put it on my blog for family or someone that knows him to find it. which might or might not be a good thing as I feel this is a private family matter that he is upset about.’
‘Ok, this is something that I need to get rid of and the relo's can do what they like with the info. I am very uncomfortable with this and David is getting rather pissed off with me about it, lol. I will contact (him) and see what he wants to do with this... there is also a little girl that I was shown. Born around the time of his passing she has light coloured hair with a red fringe? but don’t think she is his, he is her uncle i think.)
Astrologist & psychic167 Likes
Alex Fulford International Clairvoyant Medium's photo.


Alex Fulford International Clairvoyant Medium
  • Merran Douglas
  • Christina Smith
  • Sandra Shanks
  • Cíarán Skinny Stiùbhart