Thursday 8 February 2018

Tricked By The Light: Science

http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/science.shtml

I have been a reader of this website for many years, it has interesting information along the lines of what I have been sharing on my blog.

This particular post is quite long, but very important reading. I am no scientist but with my line of work I get the gist of what he is saying, as it does have a real bearing on what I do and have experienced.

Right through this article you will find information on our genes being programmable and the future that humanity is facing right now. Raise your vibrations as best you can and educate yourself as best you can on how to stay out of the game. The odds are stacked against us so that we will be stuck here for ever. It is a choice for the individual and cannot be forced on others due to free will.

You are not responsible for others and you must not feel guilty because your loved ones don't get it. You are not their saviour, you are your own saviour only.