Wednesday 14 February 2018

Canberra Street Cat Alliance Needs Your Help

ttps://www.facebook.com/canberrastreetcatalliance/posts/1567787409935313?comment_id=1568120893235298&notif_id=1518600937882832&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

Image may contain: text
This is a local charity that is totally dependent on donations.  They have several kittens and cats that are in urgent need of for ever homes. Can Canberra  residents please put the word out for these little dears please?

This is a cause very deep in my heart, like all animal charities. I am not connected with them personally. I just came across them on Facebook and want to spread the word to help these babies.
Because that is what I do. Animals are a huge part of my family life and always will be.

Any animal charity things that are posted on my blog or Facebook are  there purely out of my love and desire to help the fur babies. I do not stand to gain from this in any way except in my heart to know the fur babies will be loved and card for.

Alex