Friday 29 May 2020

Urgent heads up from Alex

Due to ill health I have now cut my readings right back. I may only read one or two people a week and this intention is to walk away from readings very soon for two reasons. First is  Ill health and the other reason is I have had enough of very selfish people, that demand and demand of me. They want readings or Mediumship right away, and demonstrate quite loudly their arrogance and lack of respect for me. 

The lack of  people wanting to learn anything of true spiritual value over many years is staggering. They have no interest in saving their spirit/soul.  But Christ on a bike, the amount of them that are into curses and spells is shocking. There is no such thing as good magic for a start and only the lowest of the low stoop to curses and spells. The spiritually unclean of the earth, that are to be shunned by any decent human beings. 

I have had enough of the gimme gimme attitude. They try to get me to tell them what they want to hear. Such as can I have someone's spouse ( ruining a family for your depraved gratification). Wanting me to say it is ok to be a life wrecker. The vile audacity of these women.  

Ringing me at all hours of the night whining  about what they want and disturb my night's sleep, to tell them what they want to hear. Yes, this is from all over the world. They don't give a flying fig what time it is where I am, often it is a 12 to 14 hour time difference. 

I have spent years talking to people face to face, to try to educate them. But hey these women are not interested in education. It is wasted on them. All they want is what they " want"  in their spiritually unevolved and ignorant lives of mass and matter. No better than animals. I have love and respect for animals mind you and choose them over humanity.

Some individuals that I encounter only  want to know will they be rich, will they get the man they want, but never wanting to know anything of moral or spiritual substance.  They act like  psychic groupies on facebook to look cool, look at how many psychics' I follow. 

I offer people a hand out information booklet to read at home with informative websites, spiritual protection etc, and they never read them. How do I know? Well I am a Clairvoyant for a start Duh! Then during later conversations, I ask them something and they say oh, I lost that handout. I don't know what I did with it etc. It costs me money and time to print these off to give to every client that walks in my home over the many years, that I have been reading for clients. All such a waste in the end. One other kicker is when the person is needing the spiritual protection information that is in the handout. Now that's respect....NOT!

There are the witchy poo types that bring entities into my home and psychically attack me. Why?
I haven’t done them any harm, most of them have never met me before, so go figure. The very few that have, do so because I may tell the truth and they don’t like that. Why come to me with evil intentions? Because of this type of women, I stopped doing face to face readings as this affected my family too by the way.

Well this is the end of the road.  This week has been the icing on the cake. I am just over it and will not put my health in jeopardy any longer. What annoys me is, I tell people that I have painful and  chronic health problems as does my husband, but they just dismiss that and say, so when can you read for me? REALLY!!  Then the individuals that only half listen because , it's all about them darling! When I say something and it doesn't ring a bell, 5 minutes later they say something and I say I just told you that.

So yeah, I am bloody over it and it is a shame, because there are people that have gone through absolute tragedies in their lives, that these other selfish individuals would never even stop to think about, because they are so self absorbed. Such Individuals say they need a reading asap but don’t turn up. That appointment could have gone to a genuine person needing help, and it was happening often until I said deposit up front. 

I often have clients that their suffering is just so heart-breaking and trying to find an honest person to read for them or communicate with their loved ones in spirit will now miss out. 

Only this week had I had such a person and my heart ached for her. But now It is the end of the road. I just do not want to put myself out there to be used and abused. Most of these people don't even bother to give me feedback, when I ask if they would be kind enough to leave some feedback. But lo and behold suck up to wanna be psychics gushing their feedback out to them on Facebook. OK, go to them and stay the hell away from me.

I don't care if you can't find someone to replace me. You have used me enough over the years.  Yeah I too have been through a hell of a lot of suffering, loss, have a husband with serious health problems and I just have to deal with it, but hey its all about them. Gimme gimme gimme!

You know you have the real deal when I pick up the phone and describe you and can tell you things that I have no way of knowing and suddenly tell you messages from a deceased loved one.

I make psychic predictions that actually happen as reflected in this blog can the others do that? Nah of course not but they can make a fool of you! And why not you are fools, and you have no respect for me. You wont leave me a little bit of feed back but chase after all the wanna be's, gushing your admiration of them all over Facebook, that have non of the skills that I am born with. Go to them and stay right away from me, you are selfish.