Saturday 16 May 2020

Wes Penre, Gnosis Introduction part 1

https://wespenrevideos.com/2020/05/12/gnosis-part-1-an-introduction-to-gnosis/

If you are interested in these posts that I am sharing of Wes’ you may want to sign up for his emails.

With his Wes Penre papers (WPP)  it is wise to read and reread them so that you can take in what he is saying. I still return to reading them when I feel the need. I am glad he has put the links in for people to read the Gnostic texts too. I intend to read them and no doubt will have to revisit them from time to time.

I find I need to do that a lot these days reading mythology for educational purposes, my memory is not what it used to be, lol. The joys of getting old.

Anyhoo, I do hope this is all useful information for people and I am glad to be able to share things with like minded people. 😍😊 Happy reading.