Sunday 29 July 2018

Acetyl L Carnitine And Theracurmin Triple Strength For Fibromyalgia Pain And Peripheral Neuropathy





I have been getting good results using Bioceutical brand of Theracurmin triple strength. I have just found out about Acetyl L carnitine for brain fog and  peripheral neuropathy.
I have just bought some Acetyl L carnitine  in the Herbs of Gold  brand. I will see how it helps me with brain fog and peripheral neuropathy. I do urge caution here and check with your doctor before taking this as it may not be right for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcarnitine


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripheral_neuropathy


https://www.mailorderpharmacy.com.au/vitamins/bioceuticals.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIueSo446-3AIVl6qWCh1kygq3EAAYASAAEgKpxPD_BwE



I will keep you all posted on how it helps me. It takes at least three months to start feeling the effects of any vitamins, mineral and herbal medications. The Theracurmin is helping with my osteo and rheumatoid arthritis pain. Much better that the green lipped muscles that I was taking a few years ago.

You will also need a good quality vitamin B complex. I use Mega B Q10 from Bioceuticals. As I have found out most vitamins in the shops are not as good. Bioceuticals are kept behind the counter in the Chemist. They are very good quality, which speaks volumes on the vitamins that you can pick up in supermarkets etc. They are a waste of time and money.

https://www.herbsofgold.com.au/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx4GbhZa-3AIVDqyWCh32NAC2EAAYAiAAEgJxY_D_BwE



Herbs of gold, are a very good brand from health food shops. I have used their Super Bio magnesium for years. I need that for my legs, to stop the cramp pain, which I have had for many years.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/peripheral-neuropathy/symptoms-causes/syc-20352061




https://fibromyalgianewstoday.com/2015/12/14/fibromyalgia-symptoms-can-include-breast-pain/

http://healthiculture.com/fibromyalgia-and-breast-pain/


I have had fibrocystic breasts from the age of 21 or 22. Not one doctor looked at my medical history relating to the very serious car accident when I was 19.  I had nerve damage, whiplash, a twisted spine and twisted hips and constant dizziness. I had lost the power in my hands and had trembling hands for a few years.

Here I am at 55, and still only barely getting much attention from the medical profession for fibromyalgia. Up until the age of 19, I had no medical history, I was never sick. The only time I need a doctor is for all the issues that stem from the accident when I was 19 ( back in t 1984) and the one in 2016.

I have been a passenger in cars since I was 19 that were in accidents. Then a was in a real doozy of a crash back in 2016 which almost killed my husband and I. Well that just made the situation worse.
Constant pain, brain fog, tremors in my hands, random scalp pain, constant head spins (dizziness) and several other symptoms of both Fibromyalgia and peripheral neuropathy.

Some nights at bed time I wear thick woolen socks and Hottie heat packs on my toes  and woolen finger-less gloves or the arthritis gloves, and sometimes it is mid summer. Great look hey! So I am trying all these supplements as well as pain killers. I get a good Thai remedial massage too to help with the muscle pain. My muscles are as hard as rocks, so I feel sorry for the poor lady giving me a massage, it is hard work for the masseuse.

I am keen to see what relief I get taking this Acetyl L Carnitine. I get rather frustrated with the brain fog and cognitive problems. I am so glad they do not affect my psychic abilities. Other that exhaustion is a lot worse at the end of the days work and looking after my family.

Anyway there is so much information on the internet to read and support groups on Facebook that you can join etc.

A healthy diet, exercise or walking regular along with massages and pain relief medications are all that you can do to keep this under control. Some people are in the unfortunate position of having poor mobility and severely disabled from these conditions. I consider myself very lucky indeed that I am not as bad as some people.

I just have to be careful and not lift heavy objects like grocery bags. Going shopping on my own, is exhausting and I end up with a tremor in my hands and arms when I get home.  I am much better than many people though.